Data de inscriere : 2012-09-13
Varsta : 24
Localizare : Batangas City Philippines
Stare de spirit : Good Vibes
PostSubject: [Approved]Congressman [GA] Applications Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:21 am

Character Name: Congressman
Character Gender: Male
Character Class:Force archer / rank 18

Answer the following question with the utmost of your understanding. Impress us with your answers. Indicate your answer after each question.

1. How long have you been playing cabal online?
Answer:Ive been playing cabal online since 12 years old.4years on cabal philippines and other private server.and first time here on InfinitystarCabal.

2. There are six different classes or character in the game. What are their characteristics and specialties?
Answer:
Force archer - the best char for me because it can be used on hunting. pvp and TG/nation War
Blader - Experienced bladers are said to be able to create multiple doppelgangers by maximizing their agility, and to bring instant death to their enemies by summoning deadly Astral Weapons which are the results of their spiritual awakening in force.
Wizard - Wizards can also perfectly manipulate the forces of nature into a deadly weapon that can cast multiple enemies into destruction
Warrior - They practice physical strength by using force rather than manipulating it, thus being a warrior requires being more physically superior than those of the other forms of force.
ForceBlader - can wickedly cast deadly spells that can destabilize its enemies and mercilessly open the gates of hell to cast their enemies into endless damnation
Force Shielder -can destructibly crush their enemies by massively manipulating their inner forces into a invincible shield that can cast Critical damages to enemies,also they can also use their inner force as an absolute protection that makes them very invulnerable to any physical damage

3. There are six common dungeons in the game namely Lake in the Dusk, Ruina Station, Tower of Dead B1f, Volcanic Citadel, Tower of Dead B2f, and Forgotten Temple B1f. What are the requirements in order for a character to enter into these six different worlds?
Answer:
Lake in dusk - map part entry
Ruina station - Rs entry
Tower of Undead B1f - Epaulet of Dead B1f entry
Volcanic Citadel - Seal of Darkness entry
Tower of the Dead B2f -Epaulet of Dead B2f entry
Forgotten temple B1f - ft b1f entry

4. Site one of the technical problems in the game. How will you manage such problem if someone is asking you?
Answer:
Combo delay - i will try to ask him/ her if her/ his connection is fast because sometimes the problem is in the network connection. Sometimes on the host also of the game so i will explain to him

5. Differentiate Spam from Scam. Site some examples.
Answer:
Spam- is a repeated word on guild chat/ normal chat/ or whisper without sense or can annoy players.
Scam - If somebody says that he/she wants to view your account and must give your password say no because they will take it and change als / or not returning back the items.

6. In a given situation when no staff members are online, and you noticed an abusive player PK’ing your character or other players with no reason, what will you do?
Answer:
I will talk to him why he/ she doing that kind action. pkng players without reason. Or i change map or location so that he cant pk me anymore.
7. Why do you want to be a GA?
Answer:
I want to be a GA because I want to help newbie in game. answering inquiries and helping them if they have questions.
8.Why should we hire you? What are your potentials for being a GA?
Answer:
I have a lot of experiences regarding the game since on Cabal Ph and other private servers.

9. If you have given a chance to do your job as GA, what can you do or contribute to our server?
Answer:
well i have a lot to contribute in our server, helping newbie, helping GM if they need assistance.

Your Real Name: Jhon Benedick A. Dagatan

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cabalinfinity.com/.
Nadiell

Site Admin
Data de inscriere : 2012-09-13
Varsta : 22
Localizare : Romania
Stare de spirit : Busy
PostSubject: Approved Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:22 am

Welcome in ISCommunity Team

-Approved bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.infinitycabal.com

[Approved]Congressman [GA] Applications