AuthorMessage
FeNoMeN

Graphic Designer
Data de inscriere : 2012-09-13
PostSubject: [PINED]RemiX GA Application Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:03 pm

Character Name: RemiX
Character Gender: Male
Character Class: Force Shielder
1. How long have you been playing cabal online?
Answer: 4 years

2. There are six different classes or character in the game. What are their characteristics and specialties?
Answer:Warrior : specialites is strong atack ... He is good in pvp and also in pvm
Force Blader: specialites is debuff.... He is very good in pvp ... He have sword skill but have and magic skills ... have a good agility ... is a dark assasin
Force Shielder: specialites is strong defence... He is a tanker very good in pvm but also very good in pvp have strong atack but he not is very agile
Force Archer: specialites is fast skill and he Bm2 ... He have some very fast skill and a bm2 also very fast is very good in pvm and tg but he have less hp
Wizzard: specialites buff ... He is not a good character in pvp but is good in pvm have strong atack and fast atack ... He have less hp and this make difference
Blader: specialites agility .... He is a fast assasin with strong skills, buff ,bm2 and balance atack and defence... is good and pvp and also in pvm and tg

3. There are six common dungeons in the game namely Lake in the Dusk, Ruina Station, Tower of Dead B1f, Volcanic Citadel, Tower of Dead B2f, and Forgotten Temple B1f. What are the requirements in order for a character to enter into these six different worlds?
Answer:Lake in the Dusk- lvl 65
Ruina Station- lvl 75
Tower of Dead B1f- lvl 95
Volcanic Citadel- lvl 105
Tower of Dead B2f- lvl 105
Forgotten Temple B1f-lvl 115

4. Site one of the technical problems in the game. How will you manage such problem if someone is asking you?
Answer:A exemple for tehnical problem is when game not run but he have the sistem requirements....And my answer will be : Go and click right on icon of game > properties>compatibility> and set your operation sistem ... if my answer not is good i will contact admin or gm.

5. Differentiate Spam from Scam. Site some examples.
Answer:Spam is when a player repeat a word ( ex: give me alz .. give me alz ... give me alz .. and repeat again and again ) And scam is when a player stel anything from another player

6. In a given situation when no staff members are online, and you noticed an abusive player PK’ing your character or other players with no reason, what will you do?
Answer:I say him to stop or i will report him to admin or gm

7. Why do you want to be a GA?
Answer: I want to be GA because i have more experience , i want help community with found bugs and catch hackers

8.Why should we hire you? What are your potentials for being a GA??
Answer: Because i have experience in this post and i want to be this server more good

9. If you have given a chance to do your job as GA, what can you do or contribute to our server?
Answer:I can help players and waht a gm or admin will request me ... and i can bring players

Your Real Name:Vlasceanu Iulian
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PukyZ

[Cabal]GA/tGA
Data de inscriere : 2012-09-13
Varsta : 23
Localizare : Romania - Sibiu
Stare de spirit : Chilled
PostSubject: Re: [PINED]RemiX GA Application Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:19 pm

good luck .
Back to top Go down