meteocean1

[Cabal]GA/tGA
Data de inscriere : 2012-09-14
PostSubject: ELxDeLubyo[GA]application Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:45 am

itle of the Post: GA Application
Character Name: ELxDeLubyo
Character Gender: Male
Character Class: Force Blader

Answer the following question with the utmost of your understanding. Impress us with your answers. Indicate your answer after each question.

1. How long have you been playing cabal online?
Answer: i started playing for about four years ago.

2. There are six different classes or character in the game. What are their characteristics and specialties?
Answer: First among the six is the Warrior Class, they possess great physical prowess to traverse the cabal world. Their abilities includes knock back and knock down skills and uses weapons such as great sword and daikatana. Enhance their fighting capacity with the aid of armor suits. Next are the Force Shielder Class, just like WA class they used armor suits the difference lies on their weapon and skill type. FS can both used magic and sword skills. On the other hand, Blader Class has the ability to used two of either blade or katana. They are known for their fast skills and death defying battle mode. Next in the row are the Wizard Class who are empowered with stunning magic skills, they are the class with least stamina. Force Blader Class are character type renowned for their numerous debuff skills, flashy skills and stylish battle set. Lastly, the Archer Class who are also magic users equipped with crystals on both hands and summon an astral weapon to counter attack. They are known for their battle mode which simultaneously hit two villain at a time.

3. There are six common dungeons in the game namely Lake in the Dusk, Ruina Station, Tower of Dead B1f, Volcanic Citadel, Tower of Dead B2f, and Forgotten Temple B1f. What are the requirements in order for a character to enter into these six different worlds?
Answer: First, the character must have a Dungeon Entry, second he must satisfy level, quest and stat requirements before proceeding in.

4. Site one of the technical problems in the game. How will you manage such problem if someone is asking you?
Answer: Among the common in-game problem is systems bugs. In order to address the said problem i would tell the player that i would inform the staffs so that appropriate action is undertaken to fix the problem and prevent its re-occurence.

5. Differentiate Spam from Scam. Site some examples.
Answer: Spams are repeated message similar to flooding, while scam is an act of fraud that may include in-game items or alz taken away without the consent of the victim.

6. In a given situation when no staff members are online, and you noticed an abusive player PK’ing your character or other players with no reason, what will you do?
Answer: First i will advice him that their is no good from what he is doing, and off course i would take appropriate action like informing any game staff when they are available so that the same incident wont happen again.

7. Why do you want to be a GA?
Answer: So that i can serve the Cabal Community, in every possible way i can. Also, i want to help beginners to adjust and provide them knowledge regarding game proper.

8.Why should we hire you? What are your potentials for being a GA?
Answer: I think I possess the qualifications just enough, to serve as an in game GA. My qualities like being honest, friendly and sociable, knowledge about the game and fluency in English would be effective if I would be a member of the Community Staffs.

9. If you have given a chance to do your job as GA, what can you do or contribute to our server?
Answer: First, I can help promote the game, support other players in providing them with necessary information about the game, help players in their dungeons and quest and as a catalyst for the betterment of the game and the server.

Your Real Name: Jerald Delica
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PukyZ

[Cabal]GA/tGA
Data de inscriere : 2012-09-13
Varsta : 23
Localizare : Romania - Sibiu
Stare de spirit : Chilled
PostSubject: Re: ELxDeLubyo[GA]application Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:52 am

good luck. wait the answer of a superior

_________________InfinityStar Signature_________________

ISComunity
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://infinitystar.no-ip.org/
Snow

Site Admin
Varsta : 28
Localizare : Philippines
PostSubject: Re: ELxDeLubyo[GA]application Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:32 am

Approve

Read GA Rules and Regulation

Welcome to ISCabal team

_________________InfinityStar Signature_________________

ISComunity
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cabalinfinity.com/.
zDutzy666™

Site Admin
Localizare : Forum
Stare de spirit : Happy
PostSubject: Re: ELxDeLubyo[GA]application Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:53 am

Welcome !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://infinitycabal.wikiforum.ro
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ELxDeLubyo[GA]application

Back to top Go down