AuthorMessage
zaij

Data de inscriere : 2012-09-26
PostSubject: [GA]Application Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:16 pm

title of the Post: GA Application
Character Name: Zaij
Character Gender: Female
Character Class: Blader

Answer the following question with the utmost of your understanding. Impress us with your answers. Indicate your answer after each question.

1. How long have you been playing cabal online?
Answer:Since 2007.

2. There are six different classes or character in the game. What are their characteristics and specialties?
Answer:
-Warrior, they possess great physical prowess to traverse the cabal world. Their abilities includes knock back and knock down skills and uses weapons such as great sword and daikatana. Enhance their fighting capacity with the aid of armor suits.
-Force Shielder, just like WA class they used armor suits the difference lies on their weapon and skill type. FS can both used magic and sword skills. On the other hand,
-Blader has the ability to used two of either blade or katana. They are known for their fast skills and death defying battle mode.
- Wizard who are empowered with stunning magic skills, they are the class with least stamina.
-Force Blader are character type renowned for their numerous debuff skills, flashy skills and stylish battle set.
-Archer who are also magic users equipped with crystals on both hands and summon an astral weapon to counter attack. They are known for their battle mode which simultaneously hit two villain at a time.

3. There are six common dungeons in the game namely Lake in the Dusk, Ruina Station, Tower of Dead B1f, Volcanic Citadel, Tower of Dead B2f, and Forgotten Temple B1f. What are the requirements in order for a character to enter into these six different worlds?
Answer: :Lake in the Dusk- Level 65 , Ruina Station- Level 75 , Tower of Dead B1f- Level 95 , Volcanic Citadel- Level 105 , Tower of Dead B2f- Level 105 , Forgotten Temple B1f-Level 115

4. Site one of the technical problems in the game. How will you manage such problem if someone is asking you?
Answer:I will try to ask him/ her if connection is fast because sometimes the problem is in the network connection. Sometimes on the host also of the game so i will explain to him.
If have problems and i know how to teach them how to fix that i will tell how to fix that and if no i will contact Admin or any co staffs

5. Differentiate Spam from Scam. Site some examples.
Answer: Spams are repeated message similar to flooding, while scam is an act of fraud that may include in-game items or alz taken away without the consent of the victim.

6. In a given situation when no staff members are online, and you noticed an abusive player PK’ing your character or other players with no reason, what will you do?
Answer: I would give advise the pk player to go in town? and make a video to be sure that the guy will be warned

7. Why do you want to be a GA?
Answer:If i will given a chance to be GA i will do my best for the community and players to meet their needs. I know that i will be a great contribution to the team.

8.Why should we hire you? What are your potentials for being a GA?
Answer: I have a lot of experiences regarding the game since on Cabal Ph and other private servers.

9. If you have given a chance to do your job as GA, what can you do or contribute to our server?
Answer: First, I can help promote the game, support other players in providing them with necessary information about the game, help players in their dungeons and quest and as a catalyst for the betterment of the game and the server.

Your Real Name: Jhon Re Persincula
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[GA]Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top